Hi, my name in Angela Red River - a Spiritual Midwife, "lucky" to have had a module of Active Birth included in my training in 1983, and a Midwife of Evolving Consciousness. Active Birth made a huge impact on my understanding of Childbirth in its entirety over many years. Concurrently, my Spiritual Awakening has also expanded my understanding of the Journey of each Soul into this 3-Dimensional Hologram.
I opened this blog many years ago, but did not post anything here! Yesterday, I was inspired to begin posting what I have written about all aspects of Conscious Childbirth from Pre-Conception to Parenting, and a smattering of articles related to our Awakening from our hypnotic slumber.
Much of what I have written since 2004 till now involves the importance of understanding the Impact of the Modern Model of Medicalized Childbirth, Sacred Childbirth, and Who We Truly Are from a spiritual perspective.
From time to time, I will be posting older and newer articles on the above topics....
No comments:
Post a Comment